It’s been so nice to have some spring-like weather lately and Easter is nearly upon us! I’m looking forward to doing some Easter crafts with the boys and maybe an Easter Egg Hunt in the garden. To a lot of people, Easter = chocolate! I’m not against Douglas and Arthur having a few sweet treats here and there (and I will certainly be indulging myself…), but there are other ways to celebrate if you like! If you have little ones who don’t/can’t eat chocolate or are looking to keep your kids’ sugar intake down, here are some alternative Easter gifts for toddlers to mark the occasion with!
Where To Buy
A colourful and bright book, perfect for younger children to learn some seasonal vocabulary as they hunt for the Easter eggs!
2. Grimm’s Pull Along Bobbing Rabbit, Babi Pur
Babi Pur stocks the most beautiful of toys – everything is so tactile and well-made. This cute pull-along toy would enjoy (endure?!) many toddler-led walks around the garden.
3. Playmobil Country Rabbit Hutch with Pen, John Lewis
A lovely set for older toddlers/pre-schoolers, with a hutch, run, carrots and eight little rabbits to take care of.
4. Easter Finger Puppets, Not On The High Street
These cute finger puppets are made from felt – fun for introducing to babies and older children could story-tell with them.
5. Peter Rabbit Melamine Dinner Set, Jojo Maman Bébé
I love this set – everything a toddler needs in the perfect size for them, and non-breakable!
6. Large Easter Bunny or Chick Wind Up Toy, Not On The High Street
These wind up toys are just so sweet – what says springtime more than cute baby animals? Wind them up and watch them hop!
7. Easter Sticker Activity Book Set, The Works
This set of sticker books is sure to keep toddlers amused for a few minutes, useful for stashing in a bag for a meal out perhaps?
8. Personalised Bunny Rabbit Easter Egg Hunt Bag, Ellie Ellie
A gorgeous keepsake item for any Easter events you may be attending, or even just an Easter Egg Hunt in your own back garden!
9. Rabbit In A Lettuce Hand Puppet, Baby Sensory Shop
Great for interative play,songs and story-telling with toddlers of all ages – can you find the minibeasts hidden in the lettuce too?
10. Personalised ‘Happy Easter’ Keepsake Puzzle with Pouch, Not On The High Street
This puzzle is so sweet and beautifully presented – something to be brought out year after year.
So, there are just a few ideas for Easter gifts for toddlers, completely sugar free!
Which is your favourite? How do you celebrate Easter with your toddlers?