Review and Giveaway: Talltape from Memories Of Growing Up
I am sentimental. I can’t help it. Keeping bits and pieces from the boys’ early years is something I love to do. In fact, the memory box my mum gave me when I was pregnant is overflowing already. I’ve kept all the congratulations cards, my pregnancy and baby journals. There are the boys’ first sleepsuits in teeny ‘up to 5lb’ size, hospital wrist bands. The cork from the bottle of champagne we sipped with joy on coming home, the four of us. Just when I thought I had everything a memory box could need, Memories of Growing Up got in touch and asked if I’d like to review one of their Talltape height charts. How could I say no?
Who’s behind Memories of Growing Up?
Memories of Growing Up was set up by Camilla Warren, a London mum of three who wanted to find a unique way of preserving childhood memories. Her first product, the Talltape, was inspired by two friends who were moving house, and sad to be leaving behind memories they’d made on the walls, marking their children’s heights. One actually just took the door frame with her! Three years on, Talltape is offered in 8 different designs with two sizes available, within an increasing range of other products. The Talltape is a portable, roll-up height chart. Marked from 0-200cm, you can record your children’s heights into adulthood. It’s made of durable non-PVC plastic and feels very strong, certainly not easily tearable by my toddlers! It also comes in a sturdy plastic tube, keeping it safe for years to come. We chose the luxury larger Talltape in the “Wild Animals” design because I knew my boys would find it fun to spot all the different animals! The illustrations are lovely and the measurements down either side are easy to follow. Each Talltape also comes with a dual-tipped marker to write on your measurements – it fits inside the tube so you’ll always have it to hand!
Douglas and Arthur had a good go at practising standing still to be measured!
I’m so pleased to have this new addition to my memory box. I also think it would make a perfect and thoughtful gift for a baby shower or first birthday. I love to think that when they’re older, Douglas and Arthur can pull the box out and we’ll look through it together. Them asking questions, and me reliving old memories. And wondering, as each year they grow, however they fitted into those tiny 5lb babygrows. As it stands, (boom boom), it’s level pegging with both boys measuring 85cm tall – I wonder who’ll be tallest this time next year?
Memories of Growing Up have kindly offered one their small Wild Animals Talltapes for us to giveaway!
To enter, simply leave a blog comment telling me your favourite childhood memory!
Terms & Conditions:
1. The competition is open worldwide to adults aged (18) and over.
2. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
3. To enter, please use the Rafflecopter widget above and leave a blog comment with your favourite childhood memory. You can gain extra entries in the draw by completing the optional entries.
4. The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
5. The winner will receive one small Wild Animals Talltape.
6. The closing date for entries is 11.59pm on 31st May 2017 (GMT).
7. The winner will be informed by email within 7 days of the closing date.
8. The winner will be asked to provide a full postal address with postcode for delivery purposes.
9. The winner’s name will be available on request.
10. The winner should claim their prize within 10 days of closing or another winner may be drawn.
11. Address details will be passed onto Memories of Growing Up to post the prize out to the winner, and is therefore beyond my control. I cannot be held responsible for prizes being lost in the post although I will endeavour to liaise with the agency.
12. Entry to this giveaway confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
13. Two Little Misters’ decision is final in all matters relating to this giveaway.
This post is in collaboration with Memories Of Growing Up.