Twins

Crimewatch – The Baby Version

Shocking pictures of a ferocious and unprovoked attack on a young woman in London this evening.  The victim, a mother in her twenties, was reading to her young twins when she was set upon by the assailant. The shocked mum suffered scratches and bites before having her hair viciously pulled. The victim was left severely rumpled after the attack. Her husband, who witnessed the whole attack, was too busy uploading images of the attack to Facebook to be able to assist.

The attacker is described as being approximately 2ft tall, bald, toothless and wearing a romper suit with dribble stains at the neckline. He fled the scene but was later seen in Bath and is now believed to have travelled up the wooden hill to Bedfordshire. People with long hair and delicate teeth are advised not to approach him.

The victim fortunately required no medical attention and is now recovering with a large glass of wine and a bag of Cadbury’s Caramel Nibbles.

CCTV captured the following shocking images. Do you recognise this person? Have you suffered similar violence at the hands of your children?

babycrime

The Twinkle Diaries

You Might Also Like

8 Comments

Diane
    November 2, 2015 at 4:50 pm

I shouldn’t laugh but brilliant post I couldn’t help it…. I remember one of mine doing similar things! Hope you’ve recovered well and the attacker doesnt reattack ?

twolittlemisters
      November 2, 2015 at 4:56 pm

Hehe, thank you! Sadly I think he’s going to be a serial offender so it’s ponytails all the way, haha! Thanks for your message 🙂

Caro | The Twinkle Diaries
    November 3, 2015 at 8:53 pm

Haha!! I love this and yes — I have suffered the same kind of fate in the hands of a mini attacker, more than once. Usually consisting of being head butted in the eye. Someone should report these tiny thugs!! Thanks so much for linking up with us on #TwinklyTuesday

twolittlemisters
      November 3, 2015 at 9:11 pm

Hopefully they’ll eventually learn some more gentle means of showing affection!! Little pickles. Thanks Caro x

Mamavsteacher
    November 3, 2015 at 9:11 pm

A brilliantly written post! love it! #TwinklyTuesday

Lisa (mummascribbles)
    November 3, 2015 at 9:37 pm

This is brilliant, I love it. I was giggling along recognising it all haha! After being used as a bouncy castle just recently, my internal lady bits were actually so sore I think they were bruised!! Thanks for linking up with #TwinklyTuesday

twolittlemisters
      November 3, 2015 at 9:44 pm

Hehe, thanks Lisa! I hadn’t considered I will probably still be getting battered when they get to your Zach’s size, eek! Arthur is such a monkey already and he’s only 5 months! Thanks for hosting x

Lady Nym
    November 4, 2015 at 12:38 pm

Haha. I think there’s a crime wave stretching the length of the country involving a whole gang of these tiny hooligans! I know I’ve been a victim of their violence as have many I know.

#TwinklyTuesday